Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Integrate Microsoft BizTalk/TIBCO with Sharepoint

BizTalk or TIBCO as the midware is currently very hot. And the instant message system can make our job live. For my current work, we have ticket system, but those are pretty static and not instant communicate with client. BizTalk or TIBCO as a hot midware use Service Oriented Architecture, and seems a hot tool to improve our job. For example we can have the instant request from the client and we can have the instant message in the company use as well.

During my work on Sharepoint, to my feeling, Sharepoint is like a "container", it can host workflow, sql server reporting service, silverlight controls et al. But to costomize some of the forms/web parts is very annoying. After watching Microsoft introduction (http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/en/us/click-through-demo/hol.htm),we can find combine sharepoint with BizTalk or TIBCO is more than just a "fancy" technique but very useful here.

But currently the tutorial on intergrate BizTalk/TIBCO is very few. In the near future in my spare time, I would do some research on this field and may keep posting some series on what I figure out.

No comments: